Women and Girls Network: Child Sexual Exploitation Training
Date: Wednesday 27 November 2019
Time: 09:30 – 16:00
Location: Please see confirmation email and ticket for venue details
Women and Girls Network has developed this short course aimed at Practitioners who are working directly with or are responsible for the safeguarding of young people in the Borough of Hounslow.
Our course has been designed to focus specifically on working with girls and young women.
The day course will support you with the following:
- Defining what Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) is
- Exploring attitudes regarding CSE whilst challenging myths and stereotypes
- Understanding risk and vulnerability factors
- Recognising indicators and signs of risk or involvement in CSE
- Providing an insight into grooming techniques and profiles of perpetrators
- Understanding trauma responses from a neuroscience perspective
- Exploring the impact of the work on self through vicarious trauma
To register for the training click here