Warm and welcome spaces
The NHS England Health Inequalities Fund has allocated £60,000 of funding to support organisations to contribute towards either setting up a new warm space or expand an existing service throughout autumn and winter. One-off grants of £1,500 are available for organisations located within the borough of Ealing.
The grant could be used to help your organisation to:
· increase the use of your space or extend the time the space is open
· start up a new space or activity
· contribute towards an increase in utility bills due to opening longer or for energy efficiency measures
· provide additional refreshments
· provide activities for the elderly, children, and families over and above those already offered
· provide activities that support the health and wellbeing of your local community over and above those already offered
· contribute towards additional volunteer expenses
Note: Grants are not available for organisations who are just continuing with an existing service throughout the winter.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 29 September 2023.
For more information on how to apply visit warm and welcome spaces