Local Employment Support and Opportunities
Shaw Trust Walk into Work Jobs Fair is designed to be an event with a difference.
Creating a hybrid event of giving local residents and existing Ealing and Hounslow WLA WHP & JETS participants & residents the opportunity to:
- Walk and talk with Shaw Trust Employers on the purpose and impact of joining one of our WLA sponsored Employability programmes and their employment aspirations
- The opportunity for local residents and existing employment programme participants to get an experience of using their local gym facility to let them see the accessibility too and impact of exercise in their lives (for all)
- All under-pinned by a day’s job fair – with local (& National) employers attending to promote their roles to the local residents and our existing participants
What type of companies are planning to exhibit?
You can expect companies within the: Education, IT, Healthcare, Tourism, Healthcare, Apprenticeships, Hospitality, Social Work, Events Management, Retail, Supermarkets, Construction
The Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub is the home the new family-friendly gym and sports complex located within Gunnersbury Park, just a short walk from Acton, Chiswick and Brentford.
- The day starts with a 5k walk of the park / marshalled and supervised by Shaw Trust.
- Exercise taster events starting from 11:00am (ranging from Chair Yoga to spinning classes) up till 2:30pm.
- From the beginning (9:30am) to the end (4:30pm) our invited employers will be promoting their current job opportunities to all attendees.
Attendees can be part of all 3 events or choose just to participate and attend the session they wish.
Tickets to the Walk into Work Jobs Fair are completely free. The event is open to anyone and everyone who is looking for employment support of career opportunities
Please also find the Eventbrite link below: