Starts: 10 March 2022
Training on Thursday 10th March – 10:00am-14:30pm – Havelock Family Centre, Aleka House, 10b Havelock Road, Southall, UB2 4PD
As a volunteer walk leader, you will be helping people in your community to get active and healthy, providing vital support that they otherwise might not get. As well as ensuring walks are friendly, and well run, walk leaders are also our ambassadors for walking, showing people that walking really can make a big difference to their lives.
What’s in it for you?
Our walk leaders love their roles and tell us fantastic stories about how much they enjoy helping others to get active and get walking. But in case that doesn’t convince you, here are some of the other great benefits:
• Full training will be offered
• Ongoing support and guidance
• Access to resources and equipment to help you fulfil your role.
• Opportunity to develop your leadership, people management and other skills
• Opportunity to meet new people including like-minded volunteers
• Opportunity to discover more of your local area and spend time in the outdoors
• Opportunity to be more physically active yourself
For more information CLICK HERE