Funding available to- Projects working with disadvantaged people aged 18 or over to improve their basic digital skills
- Projects that link digital skills with employment opportunities.
- Match funded projects.
- Organisations that can provide compelling evidence of impact.
- Organisations working with collaborative networks.
The programme is more needed than ever as people became much more reliant on technology to communicate throughout the pandemic.
The programme aims to equip adults with basic digital skills for work and life, helping them access the online world.
Organisations are welcome to apply for grants up to £5,000. Who can apply:
- Not for profit organisations/charities based in the UK that have been established for at least three years
- Organisations with an annual turnover that does not exceed £500,000
The deadline for submitting an Expression of Interest is Friday 25th June 2021.
For more information on Eligibility and how to apply:Click here
Ealing &Hounslow CVS support with Funding application email: Nyoka@ehcvs.org.uk (Ealing) email@example.com(Hounslow)