Community Organisations Cost of Living Fund
Funded by The National Lottery, the “Community Organisations Cost of Living Fund” project is dedicated to providing support for vulnerable residents impacted by the rising cost of living. Our primary goals include reducing social isolation, promoting community engagement, and fostering connections through various activities to enhance mental health and overall well-being.
Core objectives of the project:
○ Strengthening interpersonal connections
○ Enhancing mental health and well-being
○ Disseminating information about local resources
○ Providing complimentary financial and housing advice
Building on these objectives, the West Ealing Library has extended its operational hours:
○ Tuesday to Friday: 10 AM to 5 PM
○ Saturday: 10 AM to 4 PM
The project is set to conclude on March 31, 2024. Within this timeframe, a range of services has been established to address the diverse needs of the community.
Please see the details below about the services we offer:
○ Support Service Desk: Our volunteers provide one-on-one sessions on Tuesday to Saturday from 10 AM to 2 PM. This personalized approach ensures that individuals receive guidance tailored to their specific concerns, drawing on Ealing Council resources.
○ Digital Skills Course: This consists of three sessions designed for individuals who are unfamiliar with technology. The course aims to boost confidence, teach basic computer and mobile phone skills, and raise awareness of online security. You can register for this complimentary course by clicking on this link.
○ Digital access: West Ealing Library now provides 8 computers for adults, 2 for teenagers, and 2 for children. These resources are open to everyone during the following hours: Tuesday to Friday: 10 AM to 5 PM and Saturday: 10 AM to 4 PM
For further information or assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.