- Passionate about protecting communities from extremists that sow division in our societies?
- Willing to advocate on behalf of your local community to strengthen community resilience and safeguarding?
If you are that person, we are offering an exciting opportunity to join our Prevent Network’s Strategic Committee as a Prevent Community Advisor (PCA).
Ealing Prevent supports empowering local community organisations to address key issues impacting our communities.
As a PCA you will focus on a particular issue and hold a PCA portfolio such as reduce reoffending, political engagement, or women’s empowerment and many more issues that interest you, and the good news is you can apply for more than one PCA portfolio!
PCAs will have amazing opportunities, such as:
- Work with elected members, council officers and police to raise the profile of their PCA portfolios
- Provide strategic input on Ealing’s Community Prevent programme
- Raise issues impacting local communities when a terrorist incident occurs
- Share skills, experience, and insights on radicalisation harms
- Build a stronger, more resilient community
- Present to national and international platforms to share their work.
If you are interested, then please click here to apply!
*Please note this is an unpaid role, however, we are looking at funding opportunities for smaller PCA led projects.