Digital Champion- West Ealing Community Library
We need a volunteer to help provide IT support to the community from West Ealing Community Library and help them to improve their digital capacity- this could include creating email addresses for customers, showing someone how to use Zoom or use social media platforms.
If you have the relevant skills, are flexible, and creative then this role is for you! You will:
- be working with members of the community and library customers to help them develop their digital capacity
- be part of a vibrant group of volunteers helping to run the library
- share your own IT knowledge, expertise, ideas, and experience with others in the local community
- be able to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours per week every week on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at West Ealing Community Library between 12-2pm
What skills do I need?
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communicator
- You are responsible, dependable, and are able to use your own initiative
- A good team player
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
When can I volunteer?
Minimum 2 hours every Wednesday between 12-2pm
The Mulberry Centre
NHS Hounslow CCG (Clinical Commissioning Group)
Brentford and Isleworth Quaker Meeting