Online sources of support and training
A selection of training links and support platforms
SocialBox.Biz is a Community Interest Company (CIC) improving the local community by providing innovative technology solutions.
These initiatives include:
- Putting laptops into homeless centres to provide social and digital inclusion to those who need it the most.
- Supporting refugees living in the UK who need to connect with their new community.
- Training at-risk job seekers, such as homeless individuals, on basic computer skills, resume-building, and technology-focused job skills
- Promoting technological innovations to improve our society.
- Embracing innovation to deliver e-learning courses for those who can not afford university studies (such as the homeless, refugees, and recent immigrants)