London Councils is developing a new four-year programme that will focus on combatting homelessness and tackling domestic and sexual abuse, with preliminary intentions to commission the following types of services:
- Prevention and targeted intervention
- Youth homelessness
- Support to the statutory and non-statutory sector to improve the response to homelessness
Tackling Domestic and Sexual Abuse
- Prevention work with children and young people
- Advice, counselling and support to access services
- Helpline – support, advice, and access to refuge provision
- Data gathering and support for regional coordination of refuge provision
- Emergency refuge accommodation, support and move-on support (London Councils is likely to call for proposals for refuge provision in 2022)
- Targeted services for those affected by harmful practices
- Support to the statutory and non-statutory sector to improve the response to domestic and sexual abuse
Who is this invitation to express an interest aimed at?
Voluntary and community, and not-for-profit organisations specialising in combatting homelessness and tackling domestic and sexual abuse, that are interested in helping us to develop the programme further, and who are thinking of applying for funding to deliver services from April 2022. London Councils aims to call for funding proposals during the summer of this year.
To find further information and to complete an Expression of Interest, visit the London Councils pan-London Grants Programme 2022-2026 – Expression of Interest page on the London Councils website.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.