Hounslow Council: Community Solutions Digital Platform Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to have a key role in the creation of an innovative new frontline community development programme in Hounslow Council.
One Hounslow Connect is a new online platform that brings together a number of Council directories and databases into one single information platform that will support the Council’s new approach to supporting our residents – called Community Solutions. This new platform will connect residents to a range of local support services so they receive the necessary advice and guidance to enable them to live healthier, happier and more independent lives.
Your role will be to:
1. To establish the One Hounslow Connect platform as the borough’s primary information source.
2. To proactively reach out to VCSE & health organisations within the borough to ensure as many of them as possible join and remain on the new platform.
We are looking for someone with:
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to proactively contact and communicate with a range of stakeholders across the many diverse communities in Hounslow.
2. Relationship building and networking skills – able to build collaborative relationships and manage stakeholders.
3. A thorough understanding of the role of the voluntary and community sector in supporting their communities.
- Application closing date 27/06/2021
- Salary: £34,884 – £37,722 per annum.
This is a fixed-term post for 1 year
To view job details or apply on-line click here.