The Hounslow Community Network Annual Conference will be held on Tuesday 7th November, 10:00-14:00 at Isleworth Public Hall.
Please note registration sign in will be from 9.30-10.00
Lunch, information stalls, voting in HCN elections and informal networking will take place 13.00-14.00
Elections -Elections will be held for the following positions:
- HCN Chair
- 2 Vice-Chairs
- 12 group reps on the HCN Executive Board
To make a nomination, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshops – There will be interactive discussions and workshops on key topics:
- Promoting Social Inclusion and Community Cohesion
- Tackling Health Inequalities
- Supporting Older People
- Recruiting and Supporting Volunteers
- Future Hounslow Borough Strategy
- The proposed practical workshop at this years™ conference will be How to Make Your Money Go Further
There will also be free food, a prize draw, informal networking and community information stalls and the keynote speaker is Cllr Theo Dennison.
Networking – Meet a range of other voluntary and community sector groups working in the borough. Make connections and be inspired!
Information Stalls – find out more about a great range of local organisations and services
Isleworth train station is about 1 mile from the venue.
Please note there is very limited pay and display parking on the street outside the venue.
To register your place click here