Your local energy experts – the Green Doctors – are offering you a free home energy consultation (could be via a telephone call or a home visit) to help you maintain a healthy and comfortable home and save money on your energy bills.
During the consultation, the Green Doctor can offer advice on how to:
– Save money on your energy bills
– Switch energy provider to save money
– Access the Priority Services Register
– Access the Warm Homes Discount
– Apply for grants for energy and water debt
– Refer you to other services within your local area for additional support
Have you heard about the Smart Meter roll-out? Smart meters are the next generation of gas and electricity meters. They’re currently being installed in homes across Great Britain at no extra cost, to replace traditional meters. During the consultation the Green Doctor can share information on how the Smart Meter could help you to save money and how to request one.
The Green Doctors service is available to anyone on a low income/over 65/with a long term health condition or disability.
To book a free telephone consultation with one of our Green Doctors who can provide tailored advice, you can:
- self-refer for a telephone consultation by completing this online form (if the person you would like to refer does not have access to the internet, you or a third person can fill the form on their behalf): https://groundwork.secure.force.com/enquiry/ or,
- call us on 0300 365 3005 (free number) to arrange a call-back.
- For more information visit our website: https://london.greendoctors.org.uk/
We can provide appointments with sign language interpretation (via video call) as well as language interpretation for non-English speakers.
This service is available in the London Boroughs of Hounslow and Ealing*.
This free service is delivered by Groundwork London, a registered charity (No.1121105)
Please do share this information with anybody who may benefit from our free support!
*Updated September 2021