Calling all young creatives 18-25yrs living in the boroughs of Hounslow & Kensington and Chelsea ONLY.
MAMA Youth Project is recruiting for a FREE 6 weeks full time Digital Media Training, where trainees gain 6 weeks of intensive training in digital content creation with an opportunity for a minimum 2 weeks paid work placement with one of our industry partners (such as Sky, Banijay, Netflix, Channel 4, Warner Bros Entertainment, Lime Pictures, Fremantle Media, Sister, Gravity Media and many more). The training takes place at the state of the art Sky Campus in Osterley, West London.
Travel, lunch expenses and equipment will be covered for the 6 weeks’ duration. Alumni will also benefit from a minimum of 6 months’ career follow up support in addition to mentoring by an industry professional.
The skills participants will gain:
· End to end digital media content creation for Licklemor Productions (a BAFTA award winning production company https://www.licklemorproductions.com) and MAMA Youth Project (www.mamayouthproject.org.uk) social platforms, which includes developing ideas, storytelling, self-shooting, text and video editing.
· How to publish, schedule and distribute content, as well as monitor analytics to engage and grow an audience.
· Successful candidates will also gain production etiquette, fundamental work ethics, CV tailoring, interview techniques, career mentorship and peer networking.
· Here is a video with testimonials from previous trainees: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl7zscdKZpQ
The training is due to take place at Sky Osterley Campus, TW7 5QD.
Application Deadline: Monday 21st of February 2022, 11.59pm.
Interviews: will take place from 7th-10th of March 2022 via Zoom.
- Trainee Production Manager and Trainee Production Coordinator start on Wednesday the 23rd Of March 2022.
- Trainee Digital Media Producers start on Friday the 25th March 2022.
- All trainees finish on Friday the 6th of May 2022, with an opportunity to begin a paid placement shortly after course completion.
More Info on Eligibility & How to apply:
Candidates should follow the step by step guide on our website https://www.mamayouth.org.uk/training/digital-media-training to complete the application process and find out if they are eligible to apply.
Online Info Sessions:
We will run two informal online info sessions where people who are interested in the programme can meet with a member of the team, learn more about the training and ask questions. Zoom links are on our website https://www.mamayouth.org.uk/live-info-sessions