Working with Male Victims of Domestic Abuse free training
22 February – 8 March 2020 (online; self-paced)
We invite you to apply for a free ASCENT training, which is available to services across London. Please feel free to apply to this if you meet the below criteria.
ASCENT training is open to all professionals working in London boroughs on violence against women and girls’ issues from the community, voluntary and statutory sectors including refuge workers, IDVAs, ISVAs, social workers, housing officers, police officers, education professionals and health professionals. It is also open to Commissioners and Local Authority Officers responsible for commissioning violence against women services
- This training will take place online on Moodle and is online and self-paced (not trainer-led).
- Successful applicants will have two weeks from the start of the training to complete it.
- The average time taken to complete the training is 4 – 6 hours.
- Participants will have access to the training from 22 February – 8 March 2021 if their application is successful
- A certificate will only be awarded if participants complete the training and a short satisfaction survey
Access to the training is strictly limited and any organisations who have not previously benefited from training will be prioritised, only one participant from a single organisation will be invited and I would encourage you to highlight this to your partner agencies in order to ensure that targeted booking can take place.
If your application is successful, you will be notified by 15 February 2021 and will receive login details on 22 February 2021. You will have until 8 March 2021 to complete this training.