SUPPORTING GROUPS WITH DBS WORKSHOP
About this event
This DBS workshop presented by our local DBS Regional Outreach Advisor Kiranpreet Rehal will explain the purpose of the DBS, the services and products it provides and the part it plays in safer recruitment. She will cover:
– What types of DBS checks are available and their eligibility
– The updated service
– How information is filtered on DBS certificates
– How “regulated activity” is defined
– What leads to an individual being added to the “barred list”?
– When do you have a duty to make a referral?
– How to make a good quality barring referral
– Q & A
Register to receive your zoom link a day before the Event
Small Charity Week 14th June to 19th June 2021