Ealing and Hounslow CVS are launching a new Tenants Rights Forum on Wednesday 17th November 2021. London Tenants Federation have been invited to address the first forum meeting.
This new monthly forum for Ealing and Hounslow tenants seeks to connect and unite tenants. It will be a voice for tenants across Ealing and Hounslow to a range of housing related issues around:
- Redevelopments in Ealing and Hounslow
- Protecting and ensuring tenant’s rights
- Campaigning and engaging key stakeholders to make change
- Quotas of Social Housing being built/planned
- Consultations and community engagements
- Repairs and anti-social behaviour
- Connecting to the London wide plan
- Learning from other London boroughs
We will be working to empower tenants to know their rights and support with better housing campaigning around better condition. The forum welcomes all residents, either individual tenants from private housing, social housing, or housing associations, both individuals and those who are members of, or represent Tenants and Residents Associations. The meeting is hosted by Ealing and Hounslow CVS who have been delivering the Housing Campaigning since 2020 which supports local Community Groups.
Ealing and Hounslow CVS are now expanding their support to empower local residents with the same knowledge, insight and connections to councillors, policy makers and other key stakeholders to make change in local housing for tenants. To attend this meeting, please register here