Basics of Microsoft Word
Creating and Formatting Simple Documents:
Would you like to be able to create Word documents rather than handwriting all the time?
Would you like to be able to edit documents and format them so they look professional?
Creating and Formatting Simple Documents is an effective workshop giving plenty of hands-on practice. It will enable you to have the confidence and skills to create, edit and format Microsoft Word documents.
Audience: Those who have never had formal training in Microsoft Word and those who learnt some time ago but are not comfortable with the package.
- To create simple Word documents
- To format simple Word documents
- To spellcheck a document
- To create bulleted and numbered lists
- To select text
- To move and copy text
- To print preview and print
For those who have never had the opportunity to have professional training in using Microsoft Word or those who learnt a long time ago, being asked to create or edit documents can be a daunting experience. This workshop will give the confidence to be able to do so.
- Confidence to create Word documents
- Creation of professional looking reports, letters and business plans with ease
Session Length: 2 hours