Basic Formulas – Getting to grips with Excel calculations
Would you like to be able to use simple calculations?
Do you need to be able to quickly add up columns of figures?
Basic Formulas is an effective workshop giving plenty of hands-on experience. It will enable you to have the confidence and skills to do basic calculations in Excel, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and using the AutoSum button to create totals, averages, counts, maximums and minimums.
Audience: This session will be of benefit to anyone who wants to learn how to do simple calculations using Microsoft Excel.
- Add, subtract, multiply, divide numbers in an Excel workbook
- Use the Excel AutoSum feature to total, average or count a range of numbers
- Use the Excel AutoSum feature to find the maximum or minimum of a range of numbers
- Confidence to do basic calculations in Excel
- Ability to rely on Excel rather than a calculator when faced with many calculations
Session Length: 1.5 hours