Employability Support for 18 to 24-year-olds in Ealing and Hounslow
Catch22 is a non profit charity with over 200 years experience helping transform lives and communities within Education, Justice, Young People and Families and Apprenticeships and Employability.
Catch22 has recently been commissioned by the ESF and SFA to run the London Youth Programme West London (Borough of Ealing and Hounslow). Catch22 are able to support your caseloads move closer to the job market and into paid sustainable work for 18 – 24 year olds. We will consider taking referrals from out of borough.
- Care Leavers
- Lone Parents or Young Couples
- Work Programme Leavers
I will work along side young people helping to develop their goals, aspirations, confidence, skills, knowledge and attitudes to improve their chances to succeed in education, training, apprenticeships or employment.
The services Catch22 offer clients are:
- Intensive 1-2-1 job search
- Tailored CV support
- Realistic job goal setting
- Accredited courses (First Aid, Food and Hygiene and other courses)
- Access to vacancies & interview clothing and travel to work
- Ongoing engagement ‘In Work Support’ for the first 6 months when working
- Financial support – Interview clothing, travel and I.D
If you or anyone you know is unemployed, living in the above boroughs, and aged 18 to 24-years-old…
GET IN TOUCH
Employment Advisor – Peter Rodriguez Trujillo
M 07703134511 E firstname.lastname@example.org