About this event
As more people volunteer and causes become more popular, funding them has become a challenge. The pandemic has placed greater pressure on the community and voluntary sector, it has increased the needs of people at a time when budgets have become smaller.
Every project comes with a budget that requires fundraising, having the right tools, resources and technical knowledge is vital to aiding you on the journey to your financial target.
Taking place online via Zoom, this event has been designed to give the community and voluntary sector based in the London Borough of Ealing an overview on the benefits of accessing information on fundraising by using the Ealing4Fundraising portal. The Ealing4Fundraising portal was created to make it easy for organisations and community groups to identify funding, without having to wade through a mass of information much of which can be unconnected to their project.
Benefits to You:
– Become more informed about funding opportunities
– Be able to identify new and potential sources of funding with as little as three small steps
– Find funding opportunities that are linked to your organisation’s objectives, making it easy for you to meet their criteria
– Learn how to find information about your local area that can support and strengthen your bid
– Find out how to receive regular funding updates via email without having to complete a regular search
– Learn about funding from a wide range of funding agencies, local, national and European
– Discover how other organisations have managed to secure funding using the Ealing4fundraising portal
Ealing & Hounslow Community Voluntary Sector will be co-hosting this event with Ealing Council’s Community Engagement Team, and special guest Timothy Crampton of Idox, who will take you through the portal showing you how to connect to funders that are more likely to fund your projects.
Join us for an hour at 10 am on Wednesday 27th October 2021– free to attend via Zoom.