Ealing Council is consulting on how it will deliver its youth services for the next three years, and on the delivery of our services in Southall while a new permanent site for the Young Adult Centre (YAC) is identified.
The draft Youth Plan sets out:
- A hub and spoke model which proposes how it will operate to deliver services, programmes and activities in geographic areas with partners. The plan includes demographic data.
- The seven key themes that the youth service will focus on with young people.
- The responses from the previous consultation with young people relating to youth centres incorporate their ideas.
- The focus on providing support for children who have special educational needs or disabilities.
- The temporary relocation of youth services out of the Young Adult Centre in Southall to Dormers Hub while a permanent site is identified on which to build a new youth centre.
We invite your views on the provision of youth activities, youth centres and programmes following COVID, so these can fit into the draft youth plan. The youth plan is now available and you have your say on the provision of activities and services and the interim and long-term plans for the Southall youth centre by completing a short questionnaire.
For more information Click here