City Bridge Trust Small Grants of between £1,000 and £10,000 per year are available for a maximum of five years, for the following areas of work:
· Greening and growing projects which bring communities together and improve the local environment.
· A project which enables disabled people and/or older people who are disadvantaged to actively participate in the arts, sports and health and wellbeing opportunities.
This programme is open to groups working in London with an income of less than £100,000, as shown in the organisation’s latest annual accounts.
Applicants will need to be one of the following:
· Registered charity
· Registered Community Interest Company
· Registered Charitable Incorporated Organisation
· Charitable company
· Exempt or excepted charity
· Registered charitable industrial and provident society or charitable Bencom
Applicants will need to be able to provide a least one set of legally compliant accounts. They will also be required to provide an organisational budget for the current financial year and a forecast for the coming year if your financial year begins within three months of the application’s submission.
City Bridge Trust aim to provide a decision within 12 weeks of the receipt of a fully completed application. However, at times of high demand this may take longer, though and they will let you know if that is the case. Your project/grant spend should not commence until you have received formal notification of our funding as they cannot fund retrospectively, either in whole or in part.
To start your application please complete the Small Grants Eligibility Quiz.