Summer Training Calendar
We’ve got loads of useful training sessions lined up for the summer. We’ll cover fundraising, policy, governance, digital skills, business planning and more. We’ll keep adding to this calendar so keep an eye out for new additions!
Click here: EHCVS Summer Training Calendar
To register for a training session check out our Eventbrite: EHCVS Eventbrite
MAMA Youth Project’s paid TV Training where trainees get to work on a Sky broadcast show! Applications close Monday 28th of February 2022, 11.59pm.
The training runs for 14 weeks and is followed by a paid work placement with one of our industry partners (such as Sky, ITV, Banijay, Netflix, Channel 4, Warner Bros Entertainment, Lime Pictures, Fremantle Media, Sister, Gravity Media and many more).
In an industry where relevant and reputable experience is essential to gain employment, this opportunity can open doors for young people with a passion for the media. 96% of our alumni are still in sustained employment a year after completion. We are proud to say that we have helped more than 600 young people from traditionally underrepresented and challenging backgrounds on their way to make a mark in the media industry.
TV Production Training Bootcamp:
Participants will be training in their chosen role and making a broadcast TV show for Sky Arts.
We recruit 24 trainees in total and no previous experience is needed, just 100% commitment. Trainees must be 18 years plus and not be in education or employment, since it is a full-time commitment. Participants can choose to train in one of the following roles:
- Trainee Production Manager (1 place)
- Trainee Production Coordinator (3 places)
- Trainee Content Producer (13 places)
- Trainee Camera Operator (2 places)
- Trainee Location Sound Operator (2 places)
- Trainee Video Editor (3 places)
The TV Production Training consists of:
- 4 weeks free bootcamp training and upon successful completion, trainees will be eligible to apply for a further 10 weeks of full-time paid employment training (National Minimum Wage), working on a Sky Arts show with BAFTA winning Licklemor Productions, followed by:
- a further paid work placement at one of our industry partners, a variety of broadcasters and reputable independent production companies.
- 6 months of career follow up support, such as recommending alumni to employers, CV workshops and interview techniques geared towards the broadcast industry, in addition to mentoring by an industry professional.
- You can watch a short video about the training and behind the scenes here.
The training takes place at Sky Osterley Campus, TW7 5QD. Due to COVID-19 we will be working in line with government health and safety procedures. Some sessions may take place remotely utilising Zoom and other platforms. Laptops can be provided to participants who do not have the required resources.
Training will be from Friday 29th of April 2022 – 5th August 2022.
Trainee Production Manager and Trainee Production Coordinators start earlier on Tuesday the 26th of April 2022.
More Info on Eligibility & How to apply:
To find out if they are eligible to apply and complete the application process, candidates should follow the step by step guide on our
Online Info Sessions:
We will run informal online info sessions where people who are interested in the programme can meet with a member of the team, learn more about the training and ask questions. Zoom links are on our website.
- Top Tips for Grant Funding Applications – Tuesday 22 February 2022, 10-11.30am
- The do’s and don’ts of grant application writing
- Consulting with the target audience and external partners – who to engage? Why? How?
- Framing your case for support and structuring clear, concise applications
- Project Planning and Impact Measurement – Tuesday 29 March, 10-11:30 am
- Convert ideas into project plans and identify tools to measure outcomes
- Project planning – how to convert ideas into project plans using Theory of Change/Logic Models
- Insight into good practice and case studies of social impact reporting
- How to measure and share your social impact creatively and on a budget
For more information Click Here
The 11-week programme promotes emotional health, relationship skills and positive behaviour management strategies for parents/carers. The programme draws on extracts from the Quran and sayings (hadiths) of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) to demonstrate how Islamic religious values complement positive parenting strategies.
Venue: Virtual Online
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Start date: Thursday, November 11, 2021
Referral form for Group Parenting ProgrammesGROUP REFERRAL FORM
FAMILY LINKS ISLAMIC VALUES Leaflet Family Links with Islamic Values Leaflet
Enroll CLICK HERE