Want to enjoy new free and fun activities in Brentford?
- Meet new people
- Gain new skills
- Improve your well-being and become more active
- Enjoy a regular social activity at the Cathja’s Kitchen Table community hub on Brentford High Street where you can learn new skills – tell us what you want to do!
- Come together with others to eat more healthily and on a budget – share your recipes with others and get expert nutritional support.
- Learn how to cook new healthy dishes with local expert Sara Ward (Hen Corner) at Cultivate London’s Salopian Garden on the London Road and at locations close to you.
- Find out what else available in Brentford to improve your skills and well-being – hidden treasures to help you thrive.
A group of charities has been shortlisted for a Big Lottery Fund grant to make new opportunities available. But they need your help. Tell us what you think and help us create the project. To complete our 2 minute survey please click here. Please complete it by Friday 6th April. Thank you!