Together, the NHS, Greater London Authority, Association of Directors of Public Health, and the Office for Health Improvement and Disparities are partnering with community organisations across the city to help get London Informed.We’re giving Londoners from all backgrounds and ages the opportunity to ask questions, raise concerns and receive expert advice on the COVID-19 vaccines, booster doses and the Omicron variant.
A panel of senior health experts and leaders from across the Capital will share details of the current situation in London, talk about the role of vaccination and give participants the chance to ask any questions or raise any concerns they might have.
Guest experts include:
- Michael Hamilton, Ubele Initiative
- Patrick Vernon, Windrush Campaigner
- Cedi Frederick, Independent Chair of the London Vaccine Legacy and Health Inequalities Programme
- Dr Sarah Ann Filson, Infectious Diseases and Microbiology Specialist Doctor
- Dr Oge Ilozue, GP and Senior Clinical Advisor, COVID Vaccination Programme
- Dr Debbie Weekes-Bernard, Deputy Mayor for Communities and Social Justice
- Dr Hamish Mohammed, Consultant Epidemiologist