Since the closing of the 2021 Community & Social Enterprise Survey run by Hounslow Council, HVSS Group Development and Volunteering teams have been working closely with Community Partnership Unit colleagues to digest and understand the responses received.
We are very pleased to announce that we will be taking steps towards addressing the concerns and needs of the sector through the implementation of a comprehensive plan of works over the next six month across our services, which will include:
- Launch of a Safeguarding network under Hounslow Voice Network.
- Dedicated Safeguarding training and resources toolkit.
Skills & Training
- Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Financial and Budgeting Planning.
- Designing digital assessment tools.
- Social Media training.
- IT Skills and Data security.
- GDPR training and guidance.
- Forward planning.
- Financial management and risk assessments.
- Business continuity self-assessment tools.
- Creating effective volunteering campaigns: training and workshops
- Trustee recruitment and induction session.
- One to one support to groups on writing trustee specification.
We will also be taking the time to contact individual respondents to the survey to discuss the response is in more detail. We are very aware that our services are shaped by our service uses and therefore it’s really important to us that we listen and respond to needs of the sector.
We look forward to the journey ahead.