IMPACT London is open for referrals/signposting to our next wave of activities designed to support Refugees and non-EU Migrants in West London, currently we offer the following activities:
- Community activities – crafts, gardening and cooking sessions, with a focus on wellbeing and supporting English learning, available to refugees and non-EU migrants.
- Employment advice – 1 to 1 guidance and tailored support, as well as monthly “Meet the Expert” workshops and topic-specific workshops such as confidence building and job search skills, available to refugees and non-EU migrants.
- Language support – Group conversational English and 1 to 1 support, available to refugees and non-EU migrants .
- Therapy with EACH Counselling – specialist culturally sensitive, available in Dari, Pashto and English, minimum of 6 sessions, immediate start, available to refugees, non-EU migrants and asylum seekers(Hounslow residents only).
- Rise & Shine mental health wellbeing sessions – In-person sessions in parks in Hounslow, they are an opportunity to meet new people, have fun outdoors, connect with nature and to get to know and feel more comfortable accessing local green spaces. Available to refugees and non-EU migrants (with some availability for asylum seekers Hounslow residents only)